WORLD RECORD FILM FESTIVAL – JAIPUR
Be a part of world record with your film produced in any year (Like produced in 1900, 1940, 1970, 2000, 2019 etc.) at Jaipur (Old and New Films). Jaipur International Film Festival Trust is going to create world record for World’s Largest and Most Secure Film Library & International Cinema Centre. In this film festival 2100 films will be screened.
DOWNLOAD SUBMISSION FORM
DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE (24 July 2019) - HINDI & ENGLISH
THIS RECORD WILL BE CONTINUED EVERY YEAR AS FOLLOWS:
|YEAR||FILMS TO BE SCREENED|
|2020||2100 films or shows|
|2021||5100 films or shows|
|2022||11000 films or shows|
|2023||21000 films or shows|
|2024||51000 films or shows|
|2025||100000 films or shows|
According to this film screening plan, JIFF and Library family has been organizing Lighting Lamp program every year. See news and photos
Mr. Mukesh Verma, Commissioner of Income Tax, Dr. Chandrbhan, Roli Singh (IAS), Hanu Roj & Rajendra Boda (L to R)
MAIN RULES FOR WORLD RECORD SUBMISSION AND SCREENING.
- All Short Fiction, Short Documentary, Short Animation, Web Series & Mobile Film (five categories) shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) produced in any year to February 2020 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 30 minutes of any subject, genre, from any country are eligible for the festival.
- Your film content should be for all age group. Any type of vulgarity will not be entertained.
THERE IS NO SELECTION PROCESS, YOUR FILM WILL BE SCREENED AFTER SUBMISSION. IF YOUR FILM FOLLOWS THE ABOVE TWO RULES.
All films will be preserved by World’s Largest and Most Secure Film Library & International Cinema Centre without any additional cost.
Submit your film poster. (Size: A4 or A3). All posters will be displayed in the Library and Centre on 26 August 2021 without any additional cost. Printing cost will covered by submitter or producer.
The purpose of this film festival is to promote old and new films, exchange of knowledge, information, ideas & culture between India & other nations in context of their social and cultural ethos. This festival also promotes friendship and co-operation among people of the world through the medium of films & documentaries.
|FESTIVAL DATES||23 – 30 March 2020, Jaipur India|
|CASH PRIZE||INR 1.00 lac or US$ 2000|
|AWARDS||Top 50 films out of 2100 films|
Short Documentary, Short Fiction, Short Animation, Web Series & Mobile Film.
|Early bird deadline||October 30, 2019|
|Regular deadline||November 30, 2019|
|Late deadline||December 30, 2019|
|Extended deadline||January 30, 2020|
INR 500 OR US$10
(Fee will be increase 100 rupees after each deadline or USD $ 2)
SUBMISSION WILL BE CLOSED WHEN RECEIVED 2100 FILMS OR ON 30 JANUARY 2020.
DOWNLOAD SUBMISSION FORM
Terms and Conditions:
- For viewing films all age group are allowed.
- Entry will be on a first come first serve basis (Some shows will be paid).
- Photography and Videography will not be allowed inside the Auditorium.
- All rights reserved.